Developing a marketing strategy or audience development strategy that supports your business plan and overall organisational goals.
Strategies are based on thorough research and take account of your resources, budgets, timescales and skill levels. The resulting plan includes appropriate tactics, budgets and methods of evaluation.
Development typically includes desk-based research, site visits, a facilitated workshop with key people to gather input and ensure buy-in and interviews and conversations with key stakeholders.
It is intended to be a working document that will guide activities and be used as a regular reference tool.
Project experience includes:
- creating a marketing strategy and action plan for the Museum of Zoology, Cambridge for their Heritage Lottery Fund supported redevelopment project;
- undertaking a marketing audit for Tunbridge Wells Museum & Art Gallery;
- developing a marketing strategy and action plan for Great Malvern: Route to the Hills;
- producing a marketing plan and audience development strategy with a team of consultants for Cambridge Museum of Technology, as part of the museum’s Heritage Lottery Fund Stage 2 bid;
- analysing and comparing visitor survey data for de Havilland Aircraft Museum.
Jo Cross, Community Service Officer, Malvern Hills District Council:
“Christina completed a marketing strategy for our Heritage Lottery Fund project and we were delighted with the resulting document. Christina has an extremely professional yet comfortable style and all aspects of her work were well organised, effectively communicated and delivered on time. Christina managed the task of consulting the various partners with ease and was able to accommodate an occasional lack of clarity on our part – helping us to think through the process. Our marketing strategy is a very thorough and well thought through document that has provided us with plenty of practical ideas and a clear way forward.”