I speak at conferences and workshops on a range of topics.
- Museums Association event: Getting to know you – using visitor data intelligently. Ran a session on Demystifying non-user consultation, Edinburgh (2017);
- Museums + Heritage Show, London (2017);
- Museum Freelance event, London (2017);
- The Visitor Studies Group Conference, London (2016);
- The Museums Association Conference, Cardiff (2015);
- Speaking to schools groups and university careers fairs;
- Media appearances, including broadcast such as the BBC’s Escape to the Country, BBC Radio Norfolk, HEART fm and BBC Look East, to sector and news print and online such as the Guardian Culture Professionals Network;
- The Regeneration Opportunities for Growth National Conference, Waterford, Ireland.
For more information please get in touch.