I speak at conferences and workshops on a range of topics.
- SHARE Museums East Annual Conference: running a break-out session on Working with Freelancers;
- Museum Freelance event, London (2018) to introduce the conference and speakers;
- Museums Association event: Getting to know you – using visitor data intelligently. Ran a session on Demystifying non-user consultation, Edinburgh (2017);
- Museums + Heritage Show, London (2017) on visitor research;
- Museum Freelance event, London (2017) to introduce the conference and speakers;
- National Freelancer of the Year: speaking about freelancing as part of a panel at the event, London 2016, for IPSE (the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed)
- The Visitor Studies Group Conference, London (2016) on an audience development project;
- The Museums Association Conference, Cardiff (2015) on perceptions and prejudice in relation to visitors;
- The Regeneration Opportunities for Growth National Conference, Waterford, Ireland, (2010);
- Speaking to school groups and university careers fairs;
- Media appearances, including broadcast such as the BBC’s Escape to the Country, BBC Radio Norfolk, HEART fm and BBC Look East, to sector and news print and online such as the Guardian Culture Professionals Network.
For more information please get in touch.