I’m really passionate about generating insights that make a difference, lead to lightbulb moments and can embed or develop successful and meaningful ways of working in organisations.
This includes a range of activities from facilitating staff reflection workshops, creating evaluation frameworks, to undertaking qualitative and quantitative research, running consultations, data collection and analysis and producing reports and presentations to clients.
Drawing on a range of techniques that are appropriate to the audiences, project, client, time and budget available.
Project experience includes:
- facilitating staff workshops to gather feedback on group-wide learning projects within the Science Museum Group, and creating a best practice guide and toolkit for the Science Museum, National Railway Museum, Museum of Science and Industry and the Science and Media Museum;
- the evaluation of a school study day which was a collaborative project run by members of the Culture Mile Learning partnership. The work included facilitating a staff evaluation workshop, student and teacher evaluation forms;
- the evaluation of the Arts Council England-funded #DigiRDG project between Reading Museum and The Museum of English Rural Life – analysing the data, facilitating an evaluation workshop with staff, writing the evaluation report and presenting the findings to the teams;
- front-end and formative evaluation for Cambridge Museum of Technology as part of a Stage 2 HLF application, including running focus groups with the local community; online surveys; on-street interviews; stakeholder interviews; facilitating a brand workshop with staff and volunteers;
- analysing and comparing visitor survey data for de Havilland Aircraft Museum;
- working with the Museum of the Broads on a range of visitor and non-user research to understand what themes and types of interpretation visitors would like to see, and tourism research to help the Museum understand who visitors to Norfolk are;
- the evaluation of the Norwich Historic Churches Trust’s HLF-funded Flintspiration festival;
- the evaluation of ENSEMBLE Dance Co’s ACE-funded Home Solo project.