Undertaking research and evaluation that provides insights and value.
This includes a range of activities from creating evaluation frameworks, to undertaking qualitative and quantitative research, running consultations, data collection and analysis and producing reports and presentations to clients.
Drawing on a range of techniques that are appropriate to the audiences, project, client, time and budget available.
Project experience includes:
- facilitating staff workshops to gather feedback on group-wide learning projects within the Science Museum Group, and creating a best practice guide and toolkit for the Science Museum, National Railway Museum, Museum of Science and Industry and the Science and Media Museum;
- the evaluation of the Arts Council England-funded #DigiRDG project between Reading Museum and The Museum of English Rural Life – analysing the data, facilitating an evaluation workshop with staff, writing the evaluation report and presenting the findings to the teams;
- analysing and comparing visitor survey data for de Havilland Aircraft Museum;
- working with the Museum of the Broads on a range of visitor and non-user research to understand what themes and types of interpretation visitors would like to see, and tourism research to help the Museum understand who visitors to Norfolk are;
- the evaluation of the Norwich Historic Churches Trust’s HLF-funded Flintspiration festival;
- the evaluation of ENSEMBLE Dance Co’s ACE-funded Home Solo project.