I offer Power Hour consultations which can be done by phone or video call (for example Zoom or Skype). You receive an hour’s worth of targeted help with an area you’d like to explore or want some assistance with. The Power Hour provides a burst of focused support which will provide clarity on a specific challenge or question and is fully tailored to your requirements and circumstances.
For example, this could be:
- A deep dive into an area of marketing or audience development strategy
- Help working out what external marketing support your organisation needs, what budget to allocate and how to turn this into a brief you can use to commission freelance or consultancy support
- A conversation to help you bounce ideas around and get an injection of fresh perspectives to develop your thinking
- Help unpicking an issue, challenge or aim, for example how to reach a particular audience group or what to focus your budget on
- Getting an expert and unbiased check of your marketing approach or plan.
How it works:
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you’d like to cover in the Power Hour and I’ll get back to you promptly to confirm that I’m a good fit. If not, I’ll try to signpost you to other people or sources that can help you
- We’ll then agree a date and payment, either in advance or invoiced after the hour if you provide a purchase order number and written confirmation of the booking
- I’ll send you a few questions over which you’ll need to answer ahead of the hour to ensure that you get what you need out of the session
- We have our session by phone, Zoom or Skype
- I send a follow-up email with any links and information sources I may have referenced if relevant.
A Power Hour costs £75 (no VAT is payable) which includes the preparation research and follow-up.
The Power Hour is designed to be self-contained and a standalone service, but follow-up opportunities can also be discussed if the session highlights the potential need for this.