Developing and delivering marketing and PR campaigns based on a clear set of agreed objectives which will create impact, value and results.
Campaigns may relate to broadening audiences, generating visits, building and nurturing relationships, raising awareness or defining and cementing positioning. Campaigns are proactive and include ongoing measurement and tracking and end-of-project evaluation. Campaigns may involve: media relations; social media; event management; stakeholder relations; CRM.
- delivering a marketing campaign for 20 museums, libraries, heritage sites and cultural venues that make up the HLF-funded North Norfolk Stories project over two years;
- developing and delivering a marketing campaign for the first ever Flintspiration – Norwich’s medieval churches weekend for the Norwich Historic Churches Trust;
- running a communications campaign for Ensemble Dance Co to promote a series of improvised and interactive dance performances aimed at 0-4 year olds and their families;
- managing communications for Norwich’s Heritage Open Days programme of 130+ events for five years, the largest outside London;
- creating marketing campaigns for two Norwich Dragon Festivals, a family festival with 60 events run by 30 partner organisations.
Laura Crossley, Project Manager, North Norfolk Stories:
“Dynamic, knowledgeable, approachable and always willing to ‘go that extra mile’, Christina is the first person I turn to when looking for someone to deliver PR, marketing and audience development services for cultural-sector projects. I know I can rely on Christina to offer high-quality, creative solutions that meet clients’ needs.”