My work has won a variety of marketing, PR and publishing awards including:
- National Freelancer of the Year Runner-up 2015, run by IPSE
- Education, Training and Awareness-Raising winner, European Union Prize for Cultural Heritage / Europa Nostra Awards 2014, for the SHAPING 24 Project I was communications manager for.
- History and Tradition winner, 2010 EDP-Jarrold East Anglian Book Awards for ‘The Medieval Churches of the City of Norwich’ by Nick Groves, which I project-managed and undertook interviews for.
- Winner of the Marketing Initiative category at the EDP Tourism Awards 2009 for marketing campaign for the Norwich Dragon Festival.
- Guidebooks and Travel winner, 2009 Eastern Daily Press-Jarrold East Anglian Book Awards and the Best Factual Publication award in the 2009 Creative East awards for the Norwich 12 guidebook which I project-managed.
- Winner of the Young Communicator of the Year title and the Low Budget Campaign category at the PRide Awards – Chartered Institute of Public Relations East Anglia 2006/7.
- Low Budget Campaign category winner for PR work for The Lavender House restaurant at the PRide Awards – Chartered Institute of Public Relations East Anglia 2006/7.