I’m delighted to have started working with The Norris Museum in St Ives, Cambridgeshire on a new marketing strategy for the organisation. The work follows its Huntingdonshire’s Heritage project funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund which has transformed the museum with an extension, a complete redisplay and increased and improved accessibility, learning and outreach.
It’s an opportunity to review and develop the museum’s marketing and communications to reflect the transformed space, and to broaden and deepen its engagement with its audiences, both current and new.
The work involves:
- undertaking a marketing audit
- facilitating a brand and vision workshop
- running a content marketing workshop
- working with the team of staff and volunteers
- creating a new marketing strategy and associated supported templates and tools.